Sunday, April 6, 2008

My First Blog!


So hey, I've been thinking about starting one of these for a long time. I already have a MySpace page and my collage website (http://www.collagesbycassie.com/ - shameless advert here, go check it out!) but neither seem to be a good place to post general daily life stuff. Most people I know don't even have a MySpace account (mainly because most the people I know have graduated from high school already) so that's not the best place. I've also made several attempts at making a webpage but that's a bit too time-consuming for just throwing up some pics and random thoughts. Not to mention that I've been wanting a better way to share pictures with family and friends because I'm getting tired of sending emails with attachments. So for all those reasons, a blog is born!

No comments: